Npk Consortia Granules Biofertilizer
200 Onwards INR/Bag
- Classification Organic Fertilizer
- Chemical Name Other
- Type NPK
- Physical State Granular
- Release Type Controlled
- Purity(%) , 98% 99% 100%
- Application Agriculture
- Supply Ability : 500 Bag Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 200 Onwards INR/Bag
- Should Be 50,000/- Bag
- Organic Fertilizer
- 98% 99% 100%
- Cool And Dry Place
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Bag Per Day
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 4 Kg Bag
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
We offer the top series of Npk Consortia Liquid Biofertilizer for our valued customers. These products are employed in many purposes in the market. Furthermore, we offer this product at nominal prices.
NPK Consortia Bio Fertilizer contains:
- Azotobacter which increase nitrogen uptake, produce plant growth hormones (IAA, GA), vitamins enhancement in uptake NO3, NH4, H2PO4, K, and Fe.
- Azospirillum is an associative micro aerophilatelic nitrogen fixer. This bacterium induces the plant foods to secrete and mucilage which aerates low oxygen environment and helps to fix atmospheric nitrogen.
- PSB possess the activity to solubilize the Phosphorous by secreting organic acids which lowers soil pH and turns unavailable forms of soil phosphate to available form. Hence, helps in reducing phosphate dose by 50%.
- KMB helps in mobilizing of potash from soil which present as either natural source or as salt of chemical fertilizer. Hence, helps in reducing use of chemical fertilizer and also wastage of costly fertilizer.
- THE BENEFIT TO THE CROP AND SOIL:
- Helps in fixing atmospheric nitrogen.
- Helps in solubilizing unavailable form of phosphate.
- Mobilize the fix and left potash in the soil.
- Helps in increasing moisture holding capacity of soil.
- Safe, non-toxic to humans, plants, animals, and environment.
- Increase 20 - 30% yield and quality of the produce
- Improve the physical and chemical properties of soil with aeration and water retention
- Reduced disease infestation up to some extent
- Cost saving and reduce dosage per acre of nitrogenous, phosphorus and potash fertilizer
- Improve coloration, appearance and shelf life of perishable fruits & vegetables
Get in touch with us